JUS BLAZE

JUS BLAZE
Music makes me feel HAZEY

2/16/11

JOV

my man JOV .. aooww i gotta say i was sleeping wen he told me hes a rapper, i was like oo man this dude is prolly corny as hell but then i heard one of his tracks n my whole perspective did a 360 like hes good. I mean i like his tracks , he even got the whole singing thingy going on it like it. Well let me tell u about Jov, his name is Jose Velez from Bronx, hes 21 years old n if he could live in the studio i think he would literally . This dude spend umteen thousands of hours in the studio recording n writing wit his team "MUSIC TO FLY TO". i think they started wit like 3 people n now they expanded to almost 12 people if im not mistaken. Jov style of music is similar to kid cudi n drakes but he has his own twist to it. I mean those are just my opinions. I cant front tho my itunes libary is like flooded wit sum of his songs like LITERALLY.. oo i cant forgot imma say this like i said about Rum , the name like JOV sounds like HOV come on i noe u can work around that n think suttin diff but hey ur music is gd n thats wats important. My fave songs are "SHE LIKES ME" , 'THOUGHTS OF A HOPELESS ROMANTIC" n "COME IN HEAVEN , EARTH IS CALLING" o yea for ya POTHEADS check out "GO SMOKE" that song makes u wanna just smoke ohdee n just kill ur lungs lmfaoo but umm ya can check his music out n download  at ReverbNation.com/JoVMTFT for booking or more info ya can contact him at ReverbNation.com/MTFT   . . . . or follow him on twitter @JoVonT . .  hope ya take the chance to listen to his music his words n comment the blog .. like any feedback is important . hopefully u like the music as much as i do...THOUGHTS OF A HOPELESS ROMANTIC >>>>>>>> http://www.reverbnation.com/JoVMTFT



                                                                             xoxo Kali Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment