JUS BLAZE

JUS BLAZE
Music makes me feel HAZEY

2/28/11

The Illz

Soo im talking shit on twitter basically saying how i havent found any new good artist to blog about and then one of my "TWITTLERS" decide to tell me about "THE ILLZ" .. My first thought was oh god another rapper and hes from Jersey , yea he deff might be corny. So i click on his twitter page check out his links and music and O WAS I QUICK TO EAT MY WORDS .. I gotta say dude is really talented, his music is amazing and he's LYRICAL. His music and words are deep, you can tell hes very passionate and determined to go somewhere with his music.The Illz is honestly my favorite number one underrated artist in the game right now, he even made it in MY TOP 10 FAVORITE RAPPERS of all times like hes 2 exclusive. He talks about real shit , real feelings , real emotions and REAL LIFE... I wouldnt call him just a regular ordinary rapper , hes a EXTRAORDINARY ARTIST. ILLZ style and flow is amazing. Hearing his music and real talk 2 of his tracks literally had me in tears ( MY PUBLIC APOLOGY , DREAMS of LIFE & BETH ) deadass ya shud check him out .. add his facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheILLZMusic?sk=wall , Follow him on twitter @TheILLZ , Check out his website http://www.theillznetwork.com/ .. hes a amazing artist n i promise ya gonna love him , once im a fan imma always stay a fan n ILLZ u just gained a huge fan



                                                                                           xoxo Kali Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment