JUS BLAZE

JUS BLAZE
Music makes me feel HAZEY

2/16/11

KALI BLAZE

HEY bloggers , my name is Kali Blaze .  I'm  just a simple girl from BX, NY who is the ultimate music head . I love music , i love all types of music hip hop , house , reggaeton , country , metal , indie  everything you name it. I'm very open minded, if i like it then i like it. I dont care if its not played on the radio, i dont care if the artist isnt signed. MUSIC is MUSIC . Ok so basically i started this blog for underrated artist .The best music out there is from the streets, real people with real words n real feelings. Im not trynna dis mainstream like that cuz i do like sum artist n their music but i just feel thats its 2 commercial n they dont speak from the heart or speak from their mind. Its like they speak from the money. These artist that i will be bloggin about are people straight from the streets who are very passionate about music n just wishes to spread their thoughts n words with everyone else. I hope u enjoy their music just as much as i do, i wish u take the time n really listen to them n if u like u can contact them n down load their music . If any Arttist wants to be featured on my Jus Blaze Music blog u guys can send me a email , short summary of u n links of ur music . biancaquinones11@aol.com  or bquinones@hilbert.edu .. . .  u can hit me up on twitter @_kaliblaze I really hope u guys enjoy my blog n i hope u guys support me n these amazing artist. thanks u guys <3


                                                                                              xoxo Kali Blaze

No comments:

Post a Comment